Eurovac H-90 surgical suction unit is the result of Hersill’s innovation in a new generation of medical systems.
The unit is designed to integrate a system of electrical suction, one of the highest performance known in the market, within a structure of maximum resistance.
Intended for the following types of application: suction in the surgical field, the airway, endoscopic, obstetrical with a silicone suction cup and liposuctions. It can be used with adults and paediatrics.
Standard equipment specifications:
• Made in polypropylene of high resistance, with 4 integrated wheels of Ø80mm, two of them with brake and one antistatic.
• High flow vacuum pump (up to 90 L/min). Double piston cylinder, oil free, maintenance not required.
• 2 collection jars of 4 L, made in polysulfone (PSU) with handle and integrated standardized “EN” support, sterilization by autoclave at 135ºC (275ºF). The equipment includes a central additional support for the probe cleaner or a third collection jar.
• Collection jars selector control knob with 2 positions (left or right), with 3 filters for each collection jar: water trap with safety valve + particle filter + hydrophobic filter of virus/bacteria made in PTFE.
• On/Off switch and accurate system of vacuum regulation, with rotating control of smooth tact and easy cleaning.
• Precision gauge of high vacuum range (0-100 kPa / 0-760 mmHg / 0-14,7 Psi) with great visibility (Ø67 mm).
• On/Off foot switch included and additional pre-installation for a second optional foot pedal for pressure regulation.
• Suction tube 3 m in PVC (inner Ø8 mm - Ø15 mm outer)
• Lodging for the 3 m electric wire.
• Maximum flow: 91 L/min (60 Hz)
• Maximum vacuum: 93 kPa – 933 mbar – 700 mmHg
• Noise level: 50 ±1,5 dB (AS) 1m
• Power: 300 W
• Current 1,7 A
• Voltage: 200 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
• Dimensions: 900 x 500 x 470 mm
• Weight: 24,5 kg
• MTBF: 10.000 h (vacuum pump)
• Storage temperature: -40 ºC +70 ºC - -104 ºF +158 ºF
• Operating temperature: 5 ºC 40 ºC - 41 ºF 104 ºF
• Norms: EN ISO 10079-1:1999 - 93/42/CEE. Class IIb - EN 60601-1: Class I, Type BF, IPX1