The Vitae Alpha respirator is based on pneumatic working system, but it also has an electronic monitoring system that provides the equipment with a high level of performance.
It is an efficient, powerful and at the same time compact ventilator, controlled by volume, adequate to use with circular circuit and coaxial system (Bain).
Among its main characteristics the following stand out:
Audible and visual alarms.
- High pressure in the airway: 0 - 99 cmH2O
- Low pressure in the airway: 0 - 99 cmH2O
- Low battery level.
Display of the following parameters:
- Measurement of respiratory frequency.
- Measurement of highest peak of pressure.
- Low and high pressure alarms.
Pressure gauge in the airway: -20 - +100 cmH2O
Independent knobs for each function.
Easy to use.
Low oxygen consumption.
Suitable for adults and children.
Latex free bellows, auto-injectable.
Battery with 5 hour autonomy.
- Inspiration time: 0.2 - 2.5 s
- Expiration time: 0.5 - 6.0 s
- Respiratory frequency: 7 - 80 bpm
- Tidal volume: 0.02 - 2.5 L
- Volume per minute: 0.14 - 200 L/min
- Inspiration gas flow: 0.1 - 1.0 L/s
- Maximum pressure: 20 - 80 cmH2O
- I:E rate: 5:1 - 1:30
- Inlet pressure: 300 - 600 KPa
- Electronic charge: 220 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Electronic consumption: 5 W
- Dimensions (control unit): 298 x 226 x 118 mm
- Dimensions (complete with bellows): 298 x 226 x 335 mm
- Weight: 10.02 Kg